Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Link to a Motivating Blog

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are doing well.  I've been saving this one for you:  A link to a really cool blog.  Many of you know that I went on a Writer's Cruise recently.  Well, there were over 2000 people on that cruise, but within that cruise, I attended a writer's workshop that included 20 participants and 4 instructors.  I gained so much knowledge from that experience, and met some great people.  One of the participants, Frankie, impressed me quite a bit, with her dedication to fitness/nutrition and her desire to motivate others. Frankie is in her 60's, but you'd never know it by how toned she is, and how much she glows from taking such good care of herself. She's working on a book titled, Shut Up and Work Out.  Basically, she doesn't want to hear anybody's excuses, and will give you several reasons why it's a gift to yourself to work out regularly, and to make good food choices.  Here is a link to her blog:  http://www.getfitwithfrankie.com/   
Do yourself a favor--copy the link and paste it to your browser. Check it out. I met Frankie's trainer, Nina, on the cruise as well.  Together, they are a wonderful and informative force to be reckoned with. I can't wait to buy the book when it comes out.  It will be one to go back to from time to time, to help keep myself centered, knowledgeable, and motivated.  Check out the rest of Frankie's website--there is a plethora of information, including videos on how to lift weights correctly. I guarantee you'll learn something and gain some motivation towards taking better care of yourself.

I hope all you peeps have a nice Easter.  Thanks for reading my blog.

Mary

No comments: